Social media technology and SRI should be a match made in heaven. Both value:
- Democracy & transparency
- Giving voices to the voiceless (all stakeholders, the environment)
- Empowering bottom-up movements
However, social media is not widely or effectively used by the SRI industry. A number of reasons for this do exist; but none are insurmountable.
Mike Tyrrell brings unparalleled expertise in the practice of SRI & social media
- SRI-CONNECT is the first and largest ‘social media’ community within the SRI industry. The site has over 1,900 members and almost all marketing has been undertaken via social media.
- Having worked on both the buy-side and the sell-side, Mike has a broad appreciation of the compliance and commercial constraints under which analysts and portfolio managers operate.
- Sustainable Investor is, so far as we know, the only consultancy in the world offering specialist social media advice to the SRI community.
- Strategy development advice
- Project work
- Employee training
- Does your organisation have a social media strategy for its SRI communications? Probably not
- Will it need one soon? Of course
- What are you going to do about this? Contact us today to discuss your needs